Several thefts in the Blackbird Knolls Community have been reported. The HOA would like to remind homeowners to be cautious and take the following precautions:
- Keep doors & windows locked!! Many break-ins are not forced entry – do not leave doors and windows open for easy access including vehicle doors
- Be certain all exterior lights are working properly and leave lights ON at night
- Remove valuables from vehicles
- Do not leave valuables unsecured
- Require a signature for deliveries or have them shipped to a secure location such as a UPS Store
- If a street light is out, please report it for repair – 970-962-3581
- Should you notice any suspicious activity – call the Police – 911. For non-emergency police response call 970-667-2151. Please remember that police officers are available 24 hours a day, so a call at 3:00am is not a problem to report suspicious activity.